Below, you will find our house rules that apply within our complete location.
We kindly ask you to respect and accept these rules. When entering our grounds and location, you agree to the house rules as set out below.
- Follow all instructions from hotel staff related to our house rules.
- Stay calm in case of a fire. Report the fire to the reception and/or activate the nearest fire alarm.
- Immediately evacuate the building in case of a general fire alarm.
- Do not use elevators during a fire.
- Emergency exits may only be used in case of emergencies and/or fire. They are not normal entrances and exits.
- Guests are expected to behave in accordance with Dutch legislation.
- Guests are expected to follow staff instructions.
- Verbal and/or physical violence, unwanted intimacies, aggression, and racism are not tolerated.
- The consumption, use, trade, or possession of soft drugs, hard drugs, laughing gas, and/or other narcotics is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited (including marijuana/e-cigarettes) throughout the Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne building.
- Weapons are not allowed.
- Every guest must wear appropriate clothing and shoes in public areas of the hotel.
- It is prohibited to take hotel property outside. Deliberate damage to hotel property may result in liability for repair and/or replacement costs.
- Causing disturbance to others, such as loud music, unruly behaviour, or any noise, is not allowed in or around the hotel.
- Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location, and/or individuals working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
- Cameras are installed in various locations within the building. Everyone on our property and in the location agrees to be recorded. In case of emergencies and/or incidents, these recordings may be shown to third parties.
- In all cases not covered by this regulation, the hotel’s management decides.
Reception & Check-in
- A valid ID must be presented during check-in.
- A maximum of 2 adults may stay in a hotel room.
- Anyone aged 18 or older can reserve a room. In each travel group, both guests must be at least 18 years old.
- Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne reserves the right to request identification from hotel visitors at any other time during their stay.
- Reserving a room in your name without staying in the room is prohibited.
- Found items should be handed in at the reception.
- All payments in the hotel are made by credit card or debit card.
- Staying in the room with more people than the reserved number is not allowed. A maximum of 2 adults are allowed per room.
- All hotel guests are responsible for the visitors they invite to their room and, consequently, for the behaviour of these visitors.
- Smoking is prohibited (including marijuana/e-cigarettes) throughout the entire hotel. If smoking is detected in the room, a €150.00 cleaning fee will be charged. If the fire alarm goes off due to smoking in the room, we will pass on the €500.00 call-out fee of the fire department to you.
- A €150.00 fine will also be imposed on guests staying in the room in the following situations:
– Activating a fire alarm when there is no fire;
– Damage due to accidents or vandalism;
– Leaving the room severely dirty. If any of the above situations occur due to a visitor of the hotel guest, the hotel guest remains responsible for paying the fine.
- The fine must be paid immediately at the hotel reception. If the hotel guest cannot pay the fine at that time and the reservation is guaranteed with a credit card, this card will be used to settle the fine.
- Throughout all circumstances, we respect your privacy. However, we are authorized to enter your room if our house rules are not being followed.
If these house rules are not followed, the staff reserves the right to deny the hotel guest access to the hotel. If the hotel guest refuses to cooperate, the police will be contacted.
No refund will be given, and any paid deposit will be retained.
Above all, we wish you a pleasant and safe stay at Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne!